Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Double D Challenge

 Hello friends, it's that time again for another challenge at
Double D and we are seeing GREEN!

We want to see LOTS green on your creations and have a fun mood board
for inspiration!!


I was inspired by all the shamrocks and sad but true purchased this 
Colorado Craft stamp set OVER a year ago and this is the FIRST time
I have pulled it out and used it, what is wrong with me!!!

For my background I stenciled a 'partial' clover heart from 
Trinity Stamps with TH Distress Oxide Twisted Citron,
it actually isn't quite as bright as the photo shows.
The cute mouse and shamrocks were die cut with the matching
die for the set and the sentiment is the from the same set, inside it
says ...hard to find and lucky to have!


I know it's past St Patrick's Day but you don't have to make
a card for that, just do as I did and make it an any occasion card
and use plenty of green!
See ya at Double D!!


11 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

How sweet is that image and I absolutely adore your sentiment! Love the coloring of your lucky shamrocks and the background too!

Carol L said...

This card reminds me of my days as a child when I'd lie out on the lawn on my mother's lounge chair and sort through the clover until I found one with 4 leaves. What a sweet and fun card with a great colorful background too.

Darlene said...

Great stenciling and that mouse is just toooooo cute!!!

Birgit said...

This is such a cute card and I love the sentiments to go along with it. These CCC stamps are the best, aren't they? I love how you stenciled the background and popped this cute image off the page.

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable image, love this card. Anesha x

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, love the image. Anesha x

Barbara said...

You may have bought that stamp a year ago but I'm sure glad you pulled it out now. The critters over at Colorado crafts are so adorable and I love how you use that little mouse here. Good dog into you this morning.

Vicki said...

Just the sweetest! Love the image of Mr. Mouse offering up a four leaf clover. The very best sentiment.

Judy Woodland said...

LOVE Colorado Stamps, especially Anita Jeram. This is so stinkin' CUTE, I really like that color choice for the stenciled background! ADORABLE card!!!

Leslie Miller said...

I love it, Diane! I also love that this set doesn't really have to be limited to St. Pat's. The sentiment on this is perfect! We're in the same boat with waiting so long to use our things. I have so much lined up and waiting, and yesterday I received a sizeable order from Memory Box to set beside the sizeable order from Penny Black, sheesh.

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Absolutely adorable!! - Michelle x