Friday, March 1, 2024

March 2024 Fingerpaints

It's time for our March challenge at 
A Barrel of Monkeys 
where the theme is always a kids game or toy and this month it's
FINGERPAINTS!


You can let anything you see inspire you, maybe it's the colors, the hands
or even some of the shapes or the word paint itself!
I went totally with the messy paints and the word paint
using my never been used before Spellbinders Artful Tulip.
I had a small panel leftover from a previous day of using my 
Ken Oliver Color Burst Powders.  It came in pretty handy
for this challenge!  The sentiment is embossed with Zing
Frost EB powder,


Come on over to A Barrel of Monkeys and have some
creative fun with us!!


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, this looks amazing! It's absolutely perfect for the challenge. Beautiful and inspired!

Karen Letchworth said...

I was finally able to play along in this fun challenge. I had fun finger painting, too.