Saturday, March 2, 2024

Two Old Bats March 2024

It's a start of a new challenge in March at Two Old Bats
where it is Halloween themed year round.
It gives you an opportunity to get those Halloween supplies out
and have some fun using them year round! 
We always have a fun mood board for inspiration if you choose to use it,
this month being March it is a bit green, but optional only!

I kept within the green of the mood board
and pulled out some neon green card stock for my base.
I die cut a Tutti designs witches 
cauldron, added some 
Firefly Stickles to the bubbles, a few flying bats
and the famous Halloween black cat!
my sentiment is computer generated.


Come on over to Two Old Bats
and have some off season fun with us!!


1 comment:

Fran Wing said...

Hello, Diane! I love the simplicity of this card - the addition of the stickles and bats is perfect for our green moodboard.
xoxo, Fran