Monday, April 3, 2023

April 2023 Triple B Challenge

We are already into April which makes me happy as it will soon be time to clean
up all my gardens from the winter mess!  I love the Spring air and all the blooms
and singing birds.

April also brings us to our second Birds~Blooms~Butterflies challenge at 
TRIPLE B!
Dar has created this months inspiration board and it's just that 'inspiration'
as you can create anything you want as long as it has
birds, blooms or butterflies on it, you can add one, two, or all three if you prefer! 

Inspiration Board


I did let the inspiration board inspire me by going with the bottom left corner.
The stamp I used is a BIG one and an oldie by Stampendpous (1998) Garden Birdhouses.
It is a stamp I was lucky enough to be given when my friend purged out all her wooden
block stamps.  It stamped out beautifully and colored in easily too!
Besides the gingham background the only thing I had to add were three bluebirds
to finish my card.





We would love to see YOU join us at Triple B
and can't wait to see your creation!

Entering the following challenges:
Stamping Sensations .... ATG goes with optional Cas (not playing the option)
We Love Stamping .... ATG (not playing the option of real birds/animals)



9 comments:

Darlene said...

What an awesome stamp and you've colored it perfectly with all your beautiful spring time colors. LOVE those little birdies flitting around too! GREAT job and awesome inspiration my friend!

HilaryJane said...

Love this one, such gorgeous vibrant colours and a very happy looking garden and those birds look very happy with their little houses. Thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping xx

Leslie Miller said...

This is the prettiest thing! It totally speaks spring and I love it! I'm a Stampendous fan and have lots. Your friend gave you some of the cutest stamps and your coloring of them has been a delight to see. Really loving the gingham on this, too!

Fiona said...

such a sweet card which has been coloured beautifully.

Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

Fi
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Spring certainly sings from your card, love the vibrant colours and the cute delicate pastel birds flying around their houses!
Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

brenda said...

A really lovely stamp and yes some of their oldies were pretty large, I have some lovely old wood mounted ones from them. This one has a perfect reminder of warmer days, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

B x

Linby said...

So pretty with the gingham layer and your colours are lovely with the sweet little birds too. Thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping and Stamping Sensations challenges.

baileyrosy.com said...

I love the touch of gingham on this card, it always reminds me of spring. I love the cute bird houses and those gorgeous coloured blooms.

Marie

Lisa said...

Wonderful image and great coloring of it.