Saturday, April 15, 2023

April Floral Color Challenge

It's time for a new color flower challenge at
Beautiful Blossoms and we have a colorful mood board below
showing the pretty combination. 



We are also joining in the challenge with Double Trouble


Now onto my card:

I know my blue looks off but it really is spot on, just my photo editing
changed the color slightly.
I used a 1998 Penny Black Wild Rose Frame stamp given to me by a friend.
I stamped it in Versamark on a Spellbinders Hemstitch die cut 
 then embossed with Ranger Princess Gold
embossing powder.  The card has a pretty sheen IRL!
The sentiment is from Pink Fresh Studios.

Head on over to Beautiful Blossoms to see some gorgeous floral beauty,
very inspiring and we would love to have you join us!

Entering the following challenges:
Double Trouble .... Celebrate A Special Lady

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Great framing image and wonderful coloring. I love the blue you used.

Donna Ellis said...

There is nothing like gold embossing powder to bring out the elegance of an image; and this image, Diane, is the perfect one for elegance! The colors are pure loveliness, with that chartreuse bringing the other tints to life! Beautifully done!
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Donna Walls said...

Those "vintage" stamps are sometimes the best ones to use! This is a lovely one and I really like the border on the panel. Thanks for a great team project for the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
Donna xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi Diane! I hope by now y'all are getting some good Spring weather to complement this beautiful Spring like card. I love the sentiment and I also love how your floral corner "hugs" it -- perfect! I have those SB Hemstitch dies that was such a good choice and you punch all the holes too (I seem to often forget that I have not done that AFTER I've attached my layer, ugh). The pretty blue shows through for another great frame. XOX

Leslie Miller said...

What a gorgeous stamp! You did an amazing job on this CAS card, Diane. I love the gold embossing. Someone on the PB team once told me that PB stamps never retire. That blows me away.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Beautiful, love the embossing on your foral and colored so pretty... great frame for your card. Don't forget to share with us at Double Trouble "Celebrating a Special Lady". Hope to see you there.

Melanie R said...

Pretty card, Diane! The embossing is a perfect addition to this elegant card. I love the framework as well. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #136. - Melanie R.

Donna Scholz said...

Diane, what a beautiful card for some special lady in your life!!! Great coloring and lovely die you used!! Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

Kellianne said...

Such a clean and pretty card! Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)