Saturday, April 22, 2023

Sketch 724

It's once again Sketch time at Sketch Saturday and what a creative one it is.
The optional 'twist' is monochromatic. 

It might be hard to tell but I did use a monochromatic panel 
at the bottom of my card but up close and personal you CAN see it!
The little frames are a die from Memory Box and it's my first time using them.
I added little floral images behind each using tiny prints from Graphic 45.
I added a tiny bow and the background paper is from an old paper pad by SU.


We would love to have your interpretation of our sketch!
See YOU at Sketch Saturday!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Love your use of this fun sketch. The paper you used works so well with the little images.

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card great sketch. Anesha x

Darlene said...

Such a cute card and so very YOU with all the flower packets! Great job! Hopefully I'll find time to join in again this time around.

Leslie Miller said...

I love this sketch and your card! Hmmm, I'm thinking some of those Mintay papers would work great for the little pieces, too. Cute!