Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Hello

 Our Stencil Fun challenge (Crazy Is Our Fame, Stencils Are Our Game)
starts a new month today!
Our 'twist' is patterns but you can use any stencil you want,
it's just that, an optional twist!

Last summer while at the lake house I took my stencil
notebook with me and spent many an evening 
stenciling to my hearts content while the hubby watched TV.
This is one of the stencils I did.
It is The Greetery Square Dance, it was a fun stencil for sure!
I added Cottage Ctuz die cuts Stitched Tulip and Daisy
cut with lots of scraps of papers, 
along with a Hello sentiment stamped and cut with 
Pink Fresh Studio's Perfect Sentiments.
This is the the stamp that is all one big stamp,
you stamp all the sentiments at once and then they can be
die cut all at once, making it fast and easy and so many colors
you can choose to stamp with!

My second card was created for the 'anything goes' sample.
Since there are just two of us on the design team we each 
make a twist card and an anything goes card!

The stencil I used for this one is Pink Fresh Studio's 
Delicate Floral Print as is the sentiment like I mentioned above.

Dar and I would love to have you join in our

Stencil Fun challenge with us and we won't always
but sometimes there is a fun stencil prize
randomly drawn from one of the entries!!

Entering the following challenges:
613 Create .... ATG Optional Stencil

4 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG these are both so amazing! You are the stencil queen! LOVE that first card ...so bright & happy and love how you did the stenciling with yellow here & there! And your pot of flowers is just precious! Your second card is amazing with those layering stencils! Such beautiful inspiration... thanks!

Leslie Miller said...

Your stenciling at the lake house sounds like the most fun! I love your first card with your clever use of the inks and those cute flowers. Then you made a lovely flower garden for your second card. So pretty!

Kate said...

A beautiful pair of cards Diane! I am loving the pink and yellow squares - such a vibrant backdrop for these lovely daisies! I'm so glad you could join us at 613 The Avenue Create! Thanks for playing on our street!
Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

Lisa said...

Absolutely love the bright colors on these cards. That first card is full of happy.