Sunday, April 2, 2023

Peace On Earth Challenge #37

It's time again for a new challenge at Peace On Earth
and as always it's an ANYTHING GOES challenge
as long as it is Christmas themed!
Because it is April I thought it would be fun to do a 
Rainbow themed inspiration board,
but it is just that, for inspiration!


I for one always let the inspiration boards inspire me,
I find it fun and, well, challenging!

For my cards I went with the bottom left corner.  Pretty easy as I had
saved some packaging from something I purchased that had the
rainbow colors so I just cut my stockings from that.
The stocking die I used has become a favorite of mine, it is from Sizzix.
It comes with the bow and candy cane and I added some greens,
the tree and the gingerbread!  The embossed background panels
on both were a couple I already had embossed in my stash and seemed to work
well for both.  The sentiment is from one of those $1 sets you used to find
instore years ago!
I had a lot of fun putting these together and they are easier mailers too!!

Card #1


Card #2


Make sure to visit at Peace On Earth and see all the beautiful
holiday creations from the design team!!

4 comments:

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Wow I am just loving all the vibrant colours you have used - fan-tab-ulous xx

Darlene said...

WOW! Both cards are fabulous! LOVE those embossed backgrounds and the brightly colored stockings! Great job and awesome inspiration!

Leslie Miller said...

I absolutely can see how much fun these colorful and darling cards were to put together. Got to love that they're easy mailers, too. You know how hooked I am on embossing folders, and these are some really nice ones!

Susan said...

Love your stockings in those wonderful colours - they really reflect the colours in the mood board, and of course the stocking goes with it perfectly! Great card design with the embossed backgrounds and the treats peeking out of the tops of the stockings.