Sunday, April 2, 2023

TOB April Halloween Challenge

Happy April Fools Day
but we aren't 'foolin' when it comes to the new start of our
year round Halloween challenge at Two Old Bats !

We have anew monthly inspiration/mood board but 
you can create anything as long as it is HALLOWEEN themed!

 Inspiration Board


Lots of spooky weather on that inspiration board for the month of April!
I let the lightening inspire me, adhered to a starry background paper 
from Echo Park's I Love Halloween paper pad.
The witch is a MS punch and she is fly8ing right into the path
of the lightening!
The haunted house is from a sticker pack I have had forever in my stash (2001)
and it looks as though the lightening is striking right on the house,
maybe that is why all those ghosts are flying out the window!


So get YOUR spook on and join us at Two Old Bats
for a spook-tacular fun time!!

Entering the Following challenges:


5 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW! What a SPOOKTACULAR card! Love it!

Leslie Miller said...

The board is fantastic and your card -- WOW! I love it!

Deanne Saunders said...

Awesome card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our HALLOWEEN CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Janis Lewis said...

Love the happy ghosts! Thanks for sharing at Halloween Crafts All Year Round. I hope you'll link up more of your projects.
Janis, Design Team Member @ Halloween Crafts All Year Round

Fran Wing said...

Well, I would say that you definitely got your spook on with this card, Diane! It's both spooky and cute at the same time!
Xoxo, Fran