Saturday, April 22, 2023

Baby Boy

 Our new challenge starts today at
Can You Handle The Pressure
and the 'optional' theme is BABY!

You can choose to go with our optional theme or not
but you just need to make sure you use an embossing folder,
after all, that is what we are all about!

I used an old but favorite EB folder from Darice.
I'm not sure of the name but it is a quilted folder
and reminded me of  baby quilt.
I ran it thru my Big Shot using cord-inations paper
which I lightly sanded to show more of the texture!

The pocket was cut using a nesting set of pockets from
Honey Bee, the paper I used for the pocket is a
random piece from my stash.
The silly giraffes are Impression Obsession .
I added bow ties to each!

Hope to see YOU over at Can You Handle The Pressure,
get those poor neglected embossing folders out and join us!


5 comments:

Lisa said...

Fabulous baby card. Love how you used the pocket for your giraffes to peek out of the pocket.

Darlene said...

OMG how cute are these little giraffe! Love your background paper and overall pocket design! GREAT JOB!! Thanks for always creating such inspiring cards. Have a great (though rainy) day my friend!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Those giraffes with their little bow ties are adorable, love that quilted background too, what a great folder!

Leslie Miller said...

I love LOVE this embossing folder! Partly it's the yellow, but the combination is just so pretty. Sanding is one of my favorite card techniques. The bow ties look meant to be on those cute giraffes. What a darling card!

Judy Woodland said...

Well how stinkin' CUTE!!! Too funny that we both used giraffes - they are not something one usually thinks of on a baby card. I adore that embossed background. I have that folder and haven't used it in forever. Thanks for the inspiration, this is just an adorable card.