Monday, April 24, 2023

Pink Fresh Studios April Challenge

 I am joining in the April Pink Fresh Studios monthly challenge
which is FLOWERS or you can use the colors or BOTH!


I am a Pink Fresh Studios 'junkie'!!  It is one of my favorite companies to purchase
products from, it seems almost every order to scrapbook.com has something
of Pink Fresh in it, I have a lot and I mean a lot of their products,
which makes me ask myself 'why don't I do their monthly challenges?'
So I am now going to try and do better at that!!

Almost all of my products used are from Pink Fresh Studio
with the exception of the embossing folder, that is from the Spellbinders 3D
embossing folder  'Flower Frenzy', it's  beauty isn't it?
My Pink Fresh Studio products used are
Happy Blooms Floral Stamp, die and stencil
and everybody's favorite Perfect Sentiments stamps and dies!!

I first purchased the stencil for the
Happy Blooms set and what I thought was the matching die
but to my 'dismay' I had purchased the Happy Blooms Frame die instead.
So then I also decided I need the matching stamp set and ordered it and the correct die.
But what's a girl to do with the other die? 
Well, buy the stamp set for that of
course which I did,
but now I see there is a stencil to go with the Happy Blooms Frame as
well, it will be on my next order, not a hardship, hah!!

Thanks for 'listening' to all my 'babble'
and have a great day!  I am NOT affiliated with Pink Fresh Studios
in any way, I just LOVE their products, it's an addiction!!

Also entering the following fun challenges:
Make My Monday .... Flowers
613 Avenue Create .... Let's Stencil
Creatalicious .... ATG~Optional Use a Stencil
Happy Little Stampers .... Stencil

Word Art Wednesday .... ATG
Double Trouble .... Celebrate A Special Lady

10 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I love your crafty babble, Diane! It makes me feel more normal when I hear stories from the studio. I love Pinkfresh, too, and this sure is a pretty bunch of it. Super cute stamp, and the Spellbinders embossing looks like it was meant for it. There are so many crafty things to love I don't know what to do with myself. I have a bunch of new Memory Box Magnolia release stuff coming -- dies and embossing folder. I need to get busy!

Carol L said...

I think we've all been there with ordering! LOL These Pink Fresh items are all gorgeous and I love that embossed background too!

meg said...

Lots of texture in your embossing and floral stamp,a beautiful card,thank you for joining in at MMM

Debbie Mageed said...

What a pretty card, Diane! I had to check out the stencil because they really don't look stenciled. Love all of the layers and texture. Miss you, my friend! Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful, Diane. I love your bright colors. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

Hugs, Em
613 Avenue Create DT
Creative Em my blog

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Thank you for sharing another card with us at Double Trouble. Love the embossed floral background and the pretty stitched frame for your beautiful colored floral... beautiful card.

Melanie Hungerford said...

That's just gorgeous Diane! I have a real weakness for Pink Fresh Studio too, but I believe you can never have too many flower stamps. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

Alyson Mayo said...

This is beautiful - and yes, PFS products are fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Lisa said...

Terrific flower image and wonderful bright coloring you used.

stampinwithanita said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors, texture and design...so well done. Thanks for joining us at The Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge.