Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Frog Went A Courtin

It's April Showers time at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

I had this adorably cute frog stamp from a set of Pebbles 2021 stamps.
This set has the cutest images on it that I hope to use again soon!
When I saw him I immediately thought of him holding an umbrella
which I borrowed from a My Favorite Things stamp set and stamped
then paper pieced.  The 'rain' was also borrowed from another
stamp set, stamped with Versamark then embossed with
Zing Frost embossing powder.
The background paper is from a 2013 Pebbles Garden Party pad.
I added a little green leaf flourish and flower to finish it off!


Won't YOU join us at The Sisterhood with your interpretation of
April Showers?  The 'sistahs' have some very pretty inspiration for you there as well!

6 comments:

Lia said...

That froggy is not afraid of walking in the rain with his nice umbrella!
Lia xx

Darlene said...

OMG this is so cute! Love the paper pieced umbrella.

Ina G said...

What a cute frog holding those flowers. Love the pieced umbrella.

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card. Anesha

Leslie Miller said...

I'm sure you know he's making me smile right now! So cute! I love his flowery umbrella, too. I say "he" because he looks like a guy frog, but I suppose it could be a girl. I wonder how a person can tell? Love it!

Lisa said...

Super adorable frog image. I love the floral umbrella. It really adds to the happy on this card.