Sunday, April 30, 2023

Snail Mail

 I took a little time to play in a couple of challenges today.
One is Tuesday Morning Sketches  #704 using this sketch:


And the other challenge is a new one to me
but am sure I will be joining it on a monthly basis and it is
Wood Block Wednesday


where you are to use a wood block stamp
and if you have been following my blog then you know my
friend gave me ALL her wood block stamps last summer,
boxes and bags of them, I was in wood block stamp heaven!!


The block I am using today is this never seen ink before cute snail
from Outline Rubber Stamps and thought it would pair up good with a
sentiment from Pretty Pink Posh.
I used an already embossed panel underneath.


That's it for me today, just something fun and quick!!


7 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, love the stamp image. Anesha x

Patti said...

That is such a happy little snail - what a cute stamp and I love all the cheerful colors you picked! Thank so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

~amy~ said...

oh how sweet! I love how you colored that image. I'm so happy you found my challenge.
Thanks so much for joining me for Woodblock Wednesday!

Melissa Craig said...

Your card is so cute! I love the image and the way you colored it up. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh that stamp is so cute and I LOVE your card! It's not just cute, it's pretty, too. Sweet embossing which you know I love. I will definitely put this challenge on my list! Thanks, Diane!

Debbie said...

Super cute!!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Lisa said...

Absolutely adorable image and super cute card with the sketch.