Tuesday, May 16, 2023

TOB May Mid Month Reminder

 We are half way threw our challenge at 
Two Old Bats
and would love to have you join us.
Here is the mood board for inspiration for this month.

 Inspiration Board

I created a simple card this time using s die cut Tutti Designs pumpkin
that already was cut and in my stash!
I also added a silhouette witch that was a bunch I had purchased years ago on
Ebay.  The background paper is from a pad I have been trying to use up
.


Make sure to visit at Two Old Bats and see all
the fun inspiration from the team!

Entering the following challenges:
Halloween Crafts All Year Round .... ATG Halloween

4 comments:

Darlene said...

What a cool creation ... oops ... almost missed the kittie in the corner! lol Great job!

Lisa said...

Fabulous die cuts and great paper selection.

Fran Wing said...

Diane, I love this card - the background paper, the die-cut pumpkins in a coordinated printed paper, and the bright yellow sentiment tag! It's all very appealing!
Xoxo, Fran

Janis Lewis said...

Perfect for our Halloween challenge! Thanks for linking up!
:) Janis, Design Team Member @ Halloween Crafts All Year Round