Monday, May 1, 2023

Happy Spring

Hello All, I have the honor of  guest designing today at 
Aud Sentiments Challenge
and their theme is Watercolor/Spring and of course to use a sentiment.

I stamped my image with Versamark and embossed
with Sparkle N Sprinkle white embossing powder.

I like to emboss the image as it helps the watercolor 
from bleeding out, especially if you get too carried away
with the color and wetness of your brush like I seem to do!!

For my watercolor I used my never been used before Zigs
that I have had a few years and just now pulled them out for the first time.
After watercoloring my image on cold press paper, which by the way is
Waffle Flower Crocus, I used the matching die to cut it out.

I stamped my sentiment directly on the flower pot,
then added a few Pink Fresh Studio Lavender gems.
The embossed background piece is one that came as a
card cover one of my friends sent to protect the front of the card,
a clever idea and so useful to the recipient!

I want to thank Aud Sentiments for having me
guest design for them, so make sure to head on over,
leave some love and join in the fun challenge too!!

Entering the following challenges:
NBUS .... Never Before Used Schtuff (Zigs)


3 comments:

Darnell said...

This is just beautiful, Diane! The background alone would make a pretty card, but adding your gorgeous watercolored pot of flowers makes it a springtime delight! Well done with your Ziggies and their first outing! I love mine and need to get back to using them more often. Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, so pretty! Love that big pot of flowers, so pretty with the white embossing. Love the embossed background, too. It's a bonus when people send those protectors.

Lisa said...

Very stunning card. Great texture and colors.