Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Flowers

Spring has sprung a few weeks ago and if like me you are thinking about flowers
and gardening, though here in Michigan I have to be careful as we still could 
have a late freeze, so I normally don't plant anything until after Mother's Day or
even Memorial Day!  Last year we had a cold and late Spring which seemed to shorten
our Spring and Summer days!
Anyhow we have Spring themed challenge at
Double D
and the theme is Flowers. 
As always we have a fun mood board for inspiration but you
can create anything as long as you stay with our flower theme!

Flowers 


I let the floral theme inspire me this time by using a new to me
Daisy EB folder by Crafter's companion Delightful Daisies
coloring in the centers with copics and adding a sentiment
stamped and die cut from Pink Fresh Studios.


To see more floral beauty visit the
Double D challenge blog and 
feast your eyes on the DT creations!

Entering the following challenges:
Ally's Angels .... ATG
bastel-traum challenge blog #124 .... Plants/Flowers
Crafty Gals Corner .... Flowers For Mom (my Mom was my BEST friend)
Elliebelle's Crafty Wednesday .... ATG
Word Art Wednesday .... ATG

12 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

That texture is glorious! Love that the EF fills up the entire panel! Daisies are the happiest of flowers! So lovely!

Darlene said...

OH my friend ... this Daisy folder is awesome and you've really made it shine! Love your CAS design and that popped up sentiment is just perfect! Love it! Another amazing DT project!

Barbara said...

I am so attracted to 3D embossed cards. They just bring it! Hallmark will have to keep up with you. I also need the die cut sentiment.

Birgit said...

I adore this sweet daisy card! What a delightful find, this daisy embossing folder is, and you've colored the centers just perfectly. Absolutely darling!!

Vicki said...

This is such a happy card! Yellow speaks of happiness. And wow, the dimension with that EF is amazing. So beautiful.

Leslie Miller said...

Dang! I've been oooohing and ahhhhing over this card since Day 1. Love those deeply embossed daisies which are such a cheerful flower anyway. What a great folder. I'm hooked like you, but you really have a LOT of awesome 3D's. Love this!

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

What a beautiful card and the texture on your card is wonderful from those glorious daisies! Love this Michelle x

Carol L said...

You gave a whole new life to this pretty EF with the way you colored it. Impressive and oh so pretty too - NJ!

Lisa said...

Love that emboss folder. Super card.

Ellibelle said...

Absolutely beautiful, Diane. A stunning embossing folder and also wanted to say your spring blog headers so beautiful too!!
Here in Northwestern IL it's the same with the weather. You just never know. I didn't plant anything yet either besides a few Petunias I got from the Lowes clearance section. But it's almost time now :)
So nice to see you joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Doni High said...

What a bright, sunny, happy card! I love it!

Judy Woodland said...

So, so beautiful!! I love what you have done with this challenge, those sweet daisies are FABULOUS!!! Gorgeous design, my dear.