Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Pretty Cosmos

 The OPTIONAL  theme at our Stencil Fun challenge is
FLOWERS!
Of course it is always anything goes as long as you a stencil!

Like I have mentioned many a time, my passion has been using 
layered stencils and when I saw the stencils from The Ton
I couldn't help but order one.
This one is Cosmos, and oh so many more I want but they are pricey
things that's for sure (didn't stop me though lol) and I gave you
the link so you can check them out yourself!
This is a four layer stencil so I was able to get all those awesome colors.
I made an A6 (not my usual A2) card since the stencil took up plenty
of room on my card base and I didn't want to 'slice' any of the beauty off!!


For MY anything goes card I used a Martha Stewart
butterfly stencil and inked in some pretty spring colors.


Head on over to out Stencil Fun challenge for even more inspiration
and have some stencil fun of your own by joining in with us!!!

Entering the following challenges:
Try It On Tuesday .... Use A Stencil



6 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW! Both of these cards are just beautiful! I'll say it again, you've certainly become the Queen of Stencils and it shows here! Those flowers on your first card are so, so pretty and OMG how adorable are these colorful butterflies all flitting around! The sequins are the perfect finishing touch! Beautiful inspiration my friend!

Helen said...

LOVE your stencil work! Super adorable cards and perfect for our challenge! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! ((HUGS)) Helen DT

Viv said...

Great stencilling - lovely cards and thanks so much for sharing with us at Try It On Tuesday!

Leslie Miller said...

They're both soooo pretty! I've looked at those stencils at The Ton. Really beautiful and BIG. Really love your rainbow butterflies, too!

Lisa said...

Two wonderful cards. Great stencils and colors you used.

pearshapedcrafting said...

Wow to both cards! The flowers are truly wonderful and I love the multicoloured butterflies! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx