Monday, May 15, 2023

Cozy Coupe

 We are halfway into May already which i shard to believe how time seems
to fly, and that brings us to another FUN challenge at
A Barrel of Monkeys.
The theme this time is Cozy Coupe.
I have to admit my poor kids were neglected as they never had
one of these fun little 'coupes' but I think they survived lol!

For all the details of the challenge please click on the link given above!


A long while back, I was lucky enough to win a fabulous
gift of things from Pink & Main
and it included this cute stamp set 'Spring Train'
which just so happened to include this cute bunny
driving nothing other then one of these coupes.
This is the first time I have inked up this set
and have to admit it is pretty darn cute!


We hope to see YOU at A Barrel of Monkeys!!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, it is SO cute and you just gave me a big ol' smile! The papers are fantastic, too! Our son had Big Wheels, trike, and then bike, but I don't recall one of these. He had a giant dump truck that he used to push the cat around in. The cat was quite happy about it. They were a pair.

Lisa said...

That is the perfect image for the inspiration. Wonderful coloring.