Monday, May 15, 2023

May Floral Challenge

A new floral challenge starts today at
Beautiful Blossoms 
and we have this colorful mood board for inspiration!


Though the mood board is showing a lot of a hot/bright pink color
I went with the mix of colors I saw in the upper left and upper center
picture as well as the second on the right photo.

I once again pulled out a wood block stamp given to me
by my friend when she downsized her stash.
It is an OLD PSX 1999 stamp but still beautiful to me.
I colored it in with Copics and die cut it on a Cottage Cuts
eyelet rectangle die.  The sentiment is Stampendous and I even
pulled out a couple SU circle punches!


We would love to see your pretty florals at
Beautiful Blossoms
and pop on over to see floral beauty from the design team,
lots of inspiration there!


3 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Those oldie stamps are always goodies! This one is gorgeous and your beautiful papers round out the design beautifully. Thanks for creating such a lovely project for the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
Donna xx

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, pretty! I love all those colors, and a stamp like this never loses its beauty. I still use my circle punches quite a lot. What a sweet design!

Lisa said...

Great coloring of the wonderful flowers.