Tuesday, May 2, 2023

TOB May Challenge

New month, means a new challenge at
Two Old Bats
If you have been joining our challenge each month you
should have a nice little stash of Halloween cards already.
If not, what are you waiting for?
I love that I can use my Halloween stamps/dies and 'stuff'
all year long and not have to be in a rush when October rolls around!

We have a fun mood board just fitting for the month of May,
lots of pretty florals that scream HALLOWEEN!

But, the mood board is only for inspiration,
you can create anything you want as long as it is Halloween.

 Inspiration Board

I let the fun witches' hat on the bottom left inspire me
using a never been used before Hampton Art stamp set.
I colored her in with Copics and added a few purple sequins for shimmer.


For MORE fun inspiration head on over to the
Two Old Bats challenge blog!!

PS:  Did you know there is another Halloween challenge
you can enter too?
It's Halloween Crafts All Year Round!

Entering the following challenges:
Halloween Crafts All Year Round .... ATG Halloween

5 comments:

Darlene said...

What a fun & fabulous image and you've colored it perfectly! Love all the purple (of course) and even the sentiment is stamped in purple! You're so smart! Awesome Halloween creation!

Leslie Miller said...

Another great mood board and an inspired card! LOVE the stamp and sentiment. There are so many cards I want to make, so many new things, and I just got done placing sizeable orders at 1-2-3 Stitch and Scrapping Cottage. What is WRONG with me?

Deanne Saunders said...

Awesome card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our HALLOWEEN CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Lisa said...

Fabulous image and great coloring. Love the purple matting layer.

Fran Wing said...

Diane, I love this stamped image and how you colored it! That witchy lady has class and the purple sequins are a perfect addition.
Xoxo, Fran