Saturday, May 20, 2023

Sketch 726

It's that time again for a new sketch at
Sketch Saturday!
The twist you can use or not and this time it is SPONGING! 

I chose not to use the twist this time around, kind of rare for me
but I kept it more clean and simple.
I had a die from Gemini that was perfect to cut out my shapes
but have to say I broke my Spellbinders little Prizm while doing it, ugh!
Not sure why as it was going along fine and about 3 cuts from being finished it broke!
I did add a sentiment to the front of my card, after all it is 'OUR' take on the sketch, right?
Don't look too close s I made a few errors on this one, didn't help when I had the dog nudging my arm 24/7 to get me to pet him!!

I hope you will join us in our Sketch Saturday challenge,
doesn't it remind you of honeycombs?  That would be a good starting point I think,
hope to see you there!!


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Great use of the sketch and a wonderful card. Love blue and white cards.

Leslie Miller said...

It totally reminds me of honeycomb and today is World Bee Day. However, I do love your gingham mixed with the solid. It's all about inspiration, and you remind me I need to get back to my patterned papers. There's always something!

Tammy Fite said...

Love the hexagons! Perfect CAS card!!