Sunday, May 21, 2023

Peace On Earth Challenge #40

It's that time again for a new challenge at Peace On Earth
and we are always an 'Anything Goes' theme as long as it is
Christmas themed but do offer mood boards for inspiration!  


I let the bottom left corner with the packages inspire me, but good grief was
that metallic paper I used hard to photograph, this is one of those cards
which looks MUCH better IRL!

I used a never been used before Impression Obsession die for the packages
and a Creative Expressions die for the deer.
The background paper is from Pink Paislee 2013 Snow Village
 (are they still in business anymore?)
The sentiment is from SU Cross Stitched Christmas.


Hope to see YOU over at Peace On Earth!!

5 comments:

Darlene said...

OMGosh ... this is awesome and what a FABULOUS take on the mood board! Hmmm wonder what's in those beautiful packages? lol Awesome inspiration my friend ... hope you're having an awesome day at your show!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, what a pretty Christmas card! I know how that metallic paper is and I KNOW this must be a sight to see IRL. You were inspired to make a unique and gorgeous card. I'm already pulling out dies for this challenge.

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Wow this is so opulent looking. Just love all the gold - amazing xx

Susan said...

What a perfect take on the mood board! Love those rich gold gifts and the sweet little reindeer!

Lisa said...

Terrific die cuts for your fabulous elegant Christmas card.