Saturday, May 6, 2023

Sketch 725

 Hello there, time for a new sketch challenge at 
Sketch Saturday.
The twist is to use a floral image, your choice to use it
or not, I chose not to use the twist this time.

For my card I used a paper with butterflies from a P13 pad
along with a few 'tags' I purchased also from P13.
If you are not familiar with P13, the paper is from Poland
and just as beautiful as the Mintay papers.  I think I have almost every pad they have come out with!
The gingham papers came from my scrap bag of gingham pieces!
I pretty much followed the sketch changing it a bit
with instead of using the three dots you see on the left, I used  a ribbon tied on my tag!  The sketches are to be followed but always
in the eye of the beholder of how YOU interpret them!

Lots of fun inspiration at Sketch Saturday, come and join us!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wonderful use of that sketch and super bright cheery papers you used.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, that's so pretty, Diane! The paper is gorgeous. I could have sworn I had this one, but I just checked and no. Nice use of the sketch with the darling bunny in the circle. Really sweet!