Sunday, May 7, 2023

Peace On Earth Challenge #39

Happy May!!

Time for a new challenge at Peace On Earth!
We have a pretty mood board for May inspiration
but you can create anything you want as long as it is
CHRISTMAS themed!

 I actually had some bottle brush tree stamps I had planned on using
but that cute little mouse just 'spoke' to me
and I knew I had a Spellbinders die set that would be perfect
for this challenge.  When Spellbinders have their warehouse sales I  
always find some really good buys there and this little Jolly Mitten Mouse
was one of them.  wouldn't he a be cute card for a new baby that was born in December?
I created him totally out of scraps including the embossed oval he is adhered to. 
The background paper is Bo Bunny Candy Cane Collection.

For even more inspiration pop on over to the
Peace On Earth challenge blog and see all the 'pretties'
from the design teams!

Entering the following challenges:
Christmas Bingo Challenges ....Using B Dots~Green~Free


Merry Little Christmas Challenge .... ATG
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge....ATG
Snippets Playground .... Snippets (sorry forgot  a pic of my snippets)

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Just a beautiful card , I love the images and colours. Lovely card design x

Sarn said...

That's a lovely Christmas card made with your snippets. You don't have to share a photo of your snippets (but we love it when you do). You do have to let us know what snippets you used . . . which you've done, so no problem.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. We have crumpets and a beverage of your choice available in Breakfast Club held in the Treehouse! xxx

Shona Erlenborn said...

This would be so cute for a Christmas baby! Totally cute card, Diane.

Di said...

Diane! This truly is adorable - what a lovely Christmas card, As you say, perfect for a Christmas baby - although I would be delighted to receive a similar card.

Hugs
Di xx

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, stop! This is so perfectly adorable! The board is gorgeous and the first thing on it that caught my eye was that little mouse but, dang, I love it all! Your dies and paper came together for one of the most darling Christmas cards ever!

Anita van Deur said...

Ooo Diane what a lovely design, cute image and great colors! Thank you for joining the Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. Anita DT

Barb Finnical said...

Diane, this is such an adorable card. I totally understand what you mean when you say that a stamp or die speaks to you that happens to me too and I love it. Spellbinders does have some amazing sales and I’m glad you got this one there. The mouse is so cute. Thank you so much for entering this card over at Christmas BINGO challenges!

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

Thanks for sharing at CBCB! And I can also say thanks for MLCCB and THICCB! Your Christmas card's colors are so unexpected and make the card special! --Becca

Kate said...

O Diane, a very jolly and très jolie card! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge! Hope we'll see you again soon!
Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

Barbara Bruder said...

Love your card and what a great design. Cute lil mouse and love the colors. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog and best of luck with your entry.
Barbara DT Member for https://merrylittlechristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness that is one incredibly cute die cut and it works with the color inspiration.