Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Hello Sunshine

The Sisterhood of Crafters challenge is all about FLOWERS
this time around, a challenge I think will be enjoyed by all!

I used an Altenew  Exotic Tulips layered stamp set
using just one tulip keeping it pretty CAS.  The sentiment is
part of the stamp set and I am happy to say I HAVE used this set before!!  I added a few gems here and there!
Tulips are one of my favorite Spring flowers next to Daffodils!

Don't you just love flower challenges?  I know I do,
so if you do too then head on over to The Sisterhood
and have some fun entering our challenge!!

Entering the following challenges:
The Flower Challenge .... Pretty Pastels


Little Red Wagon .... Spring Flowers

7 comments:

Darlene said...

What a beautifully stenciled tulip! LOVE IT!!

Crafting Queen said...

Pretty card. Anesha x

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, that's pretty! The stamped layers are very nice the way they go together. Sometimes that's not the case, but this is good. Pretty pastels and a CAS card... gorgeous, Diane!

Lisa said...

Great layered tulip and super colors you used for it.

Ina G said...

Such a beautiful tulip and cas card Diane.

TaeEun said...

That is a pretty Spring card! I love pink tulips :) ! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge!

Brenda said...

What great stamping. I love the spring colors you have used. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Little Red Wagon!