Wednesday, May 3, 2023

May 2023 Triple B Challenge

Our new challenge is up and running strong.
We have beautiful inspiration boards but you can create 
anything you want as long as you use a Butterfly~floral~ or bird
at Triple B!
 


I had stenciled a card to use but once done decided it didn't look complete
without the additional stamp to use with it which I didn't have,
so instead of waiting for that to arrive I went ahead and made another
card using The Greetery's Crocus die
which I've had about a year or more and never used!
The background paper is from a beautiful Mintay pack 'Lavender Fields',
what a gorgeous pack of paper it is and you should see the backside of 
this piece, it is stunning!  I placed my crocus on a Cottage Cutz eyelet oval and added a fun little sentiment.


Take a visit at Triple B as we have more inspiration and a
fabulous guest designer, join in with us too!

Entering the following challenges:
Addicted To Stamps and More .... Die Cuts and/or Stencils (Die Cuts)


7 comments:

Darlene said...

OH WOW! How could I not LOVE this card with all the beautiful purple! From that fabulous background to your stunning purple crocus flowers ... LOVE IT!!! Another eye catching creation ... you go girl!!

Judy Woodland said...

I can resist!!! I can resist!!! I have been seeing that lovely crocus image a lot lately and I think I want it. I can resist....hahaha. I LOVE this card, your colors are fabulous, it's so spring-y and fun. Just beautiful!!

Judy Woodland said...

Oh, and thanks for inviting me to be guest designer. So much fun!!

Leslie Miller said...

I suppose I'm going to have to go look up that paper now. I just got done buying Darlene's strawberry die set on Amazon. I need to rein it in, but with inspiration like this I'm a goner. You've made the crocus look so beautiful. I'm glad you finally used them!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous crocus flowers. Very lovely card.

laurie said...

Beautiful blooms! Love the purple. Thanks for joining us at ATSM!

baileyrosy.com said...

Oh my! what a fabulous card I just adore the colours you used they are simply perfect.

Marie