Wednesday, February 28, 2024

This Is Your Day

Hello friends, today at The Sisterhood of Crafters 
we have a new challenge theme and it is
DOTS AND/OR STRIPES.

As you can see I went with dots for my card using a 
Memory Box Large Ringlets (2014) die.
I have used this die before but not in a long time
so it felt good to get it out again and put it to use!

I also added a flower from my Spellbinders stash of
handmade flowers and a sentiment from The Ton Easy Expressions.
The dotted background paper is from My Favorite Things.

Come on over and visit us at
The Sisterhood and check out all the beauty from my 'sistahs'!

Entering the following fun challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge .... Anything Goes

6 comments:

Carol L said...

I just love the spring-like colors with all those tiny polka dots for a beautiful card. I have a similar die like this too but haven't used it in years. Now I've been inspired to unearth and use it again by your pretty card.

Darlene said...

LOVE THIS!!! That beautiful flower really pops against your awesome green background! LOVE all the rings too ... fabulous & inspirational design! Have a great day my friend!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I always love these citrus colors! What an absolutely cute, fresh, fun card, Diane!

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful!

lichazul said...

Lovely card, congrats 💐 happy day

Kristin Sluhan said...

I LOVE that die!!! I think I may have one similar in my stash...you've inspired me to look for it. Beautiful job on the challenge. Hugs!