Sunday, July 16, 2023

TOB July Mid Month Reminder

 Hello my 'spooky' friends, we are half way thru our
Two Old Bats challenge and would love to have YOU join us!
Their is a fun inspiration board to get those creative vibes going
but you can create anything as long as it is Halloween themed!

 INSPIRATION BOARD

This challenge is so fun as it allows you to get your never been used 
before 'stuff' out and create some spooky fun!
That's just what I did, I pulled out a Cottage Cutz die I have had in my stash
for awhile now, purchased when they have one of their big sales!
I surely had fun putting him together as he wasn't as picky as some
of their dies can be, he came together rather quickly.

I did add a BIG red bow to keep in theme with the inspiration board!
The sentiment is from a wordies sentiment sheet.

Come on over to Two Old Bats and see all the fun from the design team,
have some fun with us and join in too!

Entering the Following challenges:
Halloween All Year Round .... Anything Halloween

4 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG ... what a cute ghost! Awesome Halloween scene!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow, he's adorable! I can see how he would be easier than some of their sets. This is so darn cute, Diane!

Lisa said...

Super cute ghost die cut and a wonderful Halloween card.

Fran Wing said...

Hello, Diane! I'm a bit behind this month and realized I hadn't commented on your card! The red bow was a great idea!
Xoxo, Fran