Saturday, July 1, 2023

Four Seasons July Summer

We are into our second month of SUMMER at
Four Seasons 
and have a fun summery mood board for inspiration
but you can create anything as long as it has a summer theme!! 

Summer Season July 2023

I used a never been used since I purchased it a LONG while back
fun die set Sitting Pretty and  Sitting Pretty Accessories die sets by The Greetery.
I used a Lawn Fawn stencil for behind my porch scene and a few premade flowers
I had in my stash.  I messed up on the placement of the kitty,
he should of been back further to show some of the rocker cushion,
The Greetery does have a placement chart which I found AFTER I had adhered kitty down!

There are a lot of different creations using this die set at The Greetery
so I think I will have fun making a few more seasonal scenes with this set!

Take a peek at Four Seasons for more inspiration
and we would LOVE to have you join in with us!!

Entering the following challenges:
All Sorts ... Summertime/Anything Goes #735
Gem of A Challenge .... ATG
Crafty Calendar .... ATG


8 comments:

Lisa said...

Great scene. Oh now I need a shopping trip on The Greenery.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is such a perfect Summer setting, Diane. What a lovely and inviting card. Thanks for sharing your wonderful inspiration. Hope you're having a blessed and creative week, my friend.

Darlene said...

Oh my goodness ... what a sweet scene you have created! Love the blue sky with those puffy clouds and your rocker on that beautiful gingham mat looks so inviting! GREAT job my friend ... happy 4th of July weekend!

Leslie Miller said...

Pretty dies. How cute this is. I love that porch. Really love the mood board, too.

Liz said...

Fabulous card, I love the layout of your design. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
Liz xx

brenda said...

A lovely summer feel sitting out on the porch, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts and using the Summertime option.

B x

Sue said...

Fabulous scene really summery and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

What a fabulous summer scenic card. I love all the little elements and your clouds in the background Michelle x