Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Happy Birthday Stenciled Card

 Our OPTIONAL theme this month at our Stencil Fun challenge
 is Birthdays
and I have a pretty floral card using Sweet Poppy stencil Leafy Flower.
I added a bow using The Greetery Put A Bow On It stamp and die set


For my anything goes card I used Pink Fresh Studio Folk Art Print stencil,
this is  a layered stencil that I think has been discontinued, glad I was able to get it!!
I added some jewels also from Pink Fresh Studio,
 they come in all colors and if you haven't tried them you should as they
add a lot, are easy to use AND so pretty, these are the Ballet Slippers jewels.


Hope to see you at our Stencil Fun blog and that you will
join in with our stencil challenge too!!

Entering the following challenges:
Make My Monday .... Birthday
Seize The Birthday .... Anything Birthday







7 comments:

Carol L said...

Beautiful stenciling on the first card and I just love the sentiment in the ribbon tail! I'm loving those soft colors on the 2nd card too, just gorgeous!

Crafting Queen said...

Great cards. Anesha x

Leslie Miller said...

I think you have the most beautiful stencils! They sure take up a lot less room than designer paper, but here I am with a cabinet full of it. Your colors are so pleasing.

Heather said...

Just beautiful, Diane - I so love the look of layered stenciling! Lovely fresh color choices, too! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

Colleen said...

Your flowers are just stunning, I love stencils too! Thank you for joining us at STB!!

Pamela said...

such a fun and beautiful floral card for a birthday card. Thank you for joining us at MMM

Dawn Phillips said...

Such a stunning effect. Beautifully done. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x