Friday, July 14, 2023

Jump Rope

The new challenge at A Barrel of Monkeys is a
SKIPPING ROPE
but in my day they were called a jump rope,
guess it depends where you are from like the old debate of 
pop or soda (?), it's always been pop here in my part of the Midwest. 


Anyhow this one threw me a bit but then look at those pretty colors together,
you could always create something (flowers perhaps) in those pretty colors.
But me being me (boring), I took the rope to heart and found an image on
Digital For Tuesdays  that I downloaded and printed off to color.
This is an awesome sight for digitals (free) but she hasn't had any new ones since 2018, makes me wonder what happened??



I also used a 'new' paper I had just purchased this Spring, I know it's for the Spring season but I just loved
the design and the colors were perfect, the backside is just as beautiful, 
6x6 paper by Paper Rose called Spring Bunnies, what a gorgeous pad of paper!

Won't you join us at A Barrel of Monkeys?
We would love to see YOUR interpretation of the
'skipping rope'!!

Entering the following challenges:
The Crafting Challenge .... Summertime


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Skipping/jumping, soda/pop, sofa/couch, supper/dinner. There's all kinds of differences like that in this big ol' country. Over here in Oregon we called it jumping rope, too. And pop, couch, dinner. I don't know what happened at Digital Two for Tuesday, but I loved her stuff. Now I don't do much digital at all. Anyway, this is a cute one. Perfect for the challenge, and you did a wonderful job coloring it!