Sunday, July 2, 2023

TOB July Challenge

 Gosh the year is already half over and we are into our July
challenge at Two Old Bats.
In staying within the month of July we have a silly and fun
red~white~blue inspiration mood board for you.
You can however, create anything you want as long as it is
Halloween themed

 INSPIRATION BOARD

I joined in the fun with my red, white and blue fun skeleton die
from Memory Box that I have had for a very long time and never used before.
I didn't realize how tall he was and started to build him on an A2 card.
Well, that certainly didn't work, so I started over this time making a slimline card.
I gave him a red bow tie and added a rub on bat and stars.
The sentiment is from a set of Wordies Sentiment sheets.
he is much 'cooler' in real life!!

Won't you join in our fun with us at Two Old Bats
and pop on over to see all the fun inspiration from the team!

Entering the following challenges:
Colorful Options .... RWB color challenge
Halloween All Year Round  .... ATG Halloween
July Park Hopping .... Disney Haunted Mansion Ride

8 comments:

Darlene said...

What a cool Halloween card and I LOVE his red bow tie! LOL

Makira said...

❤️💙🤍 this! I saw this card at the Two Old Bats Halloween challenge. So much fun! Love the use of "atypical" Halloween Colors! Have a great day! Cheers, Makira

Leslie Miller said...

He was a patriotic kind of guy, I guess. Love his red bowtie. Pretty great die!

Mary M said...

Super cool card... LOVE the red bowtie!

Makira said...

Thank you for joining us at Park Hopping My Happy Place.😁 Makira

Deanne Saunders said...

Wow! Awesome card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our HALLOWEEN CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

baileyrosy.com said...

Love this and such a great sentiment too just perfect for our challenge at Colorful Options. Thank you so much for playing along and sharing this scary card.

Marie

Sara Lihz Dobel said...

This is just adorable. Thank you so much for joining us at Colorful Options.

Sara Lihz