Saturday, July 15, 2023

Tropical Colors Floral Challenge

We are into July at Beautiful Blossoms and have a very warm and tropical
mood board for you.  Look at all the pretty colors you can create with,
be inspired with those colors! 


I was able to capture ALL the colors using a variety of flower dies
making a very colorful bright, warm, and tropical feel card!

I used a mix of flowers from Spellbinders Bold Blooms,
Concord & 9th Picked Posies
 and Pretty Pink Posh Spring Foliage.
The background die is Spellbinders Candlewick Rectangle.


While at our lake house back in January and too cold to go outside
I sat one evening and made lots of flowers from these three die sets.
Once home I then purchased a container where I could sort each flower
making it easier to see/grab a flower when I wanted to create with these,
previously I had them in bags and had to dig thru them and it was just
not working for me!



It doesn't show them all but as you can see it is MUCH more convenient for me!

To see more Beautiful Blossoms head on over to the challenge
blog and feast your eyes on all the floral beauty,
join in with us too!

Entering the following challenges:
Happy Little Stamper .... Dies
Lets Craft & Create .... ATG+Flowers
Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday .... ATG
Unicorn Challenge .... No Designer Paper




7 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh how fun to have all those die cut flowers ready for cards. Love the colors on this gorgeous card. I totally should take some of my flower die cuts and sit and cut out so I can have some ready for cards.

Aimeslee Winans said...

This card just makes me happy, it's so colorful and cheery. And I'm in awe that you did all those in one night, that would take me a lot longer. Clever storage! XOX

Donna Walls said...

Wow, what a great idea to create and store die cuts! You've not only inspired me with your clever organization but with your cute and colorful card. Thanks for another wonderful project for the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
Donna xx

Karen Letchworth said...

What a lovely assortment of beautiful blooms. This card is STUNNING and the colors are brilliant.

If you're interested, here's the link to a short (5 stops) RRR Blog Hop where you can WIN some great prizes.

http://reasonableribbon.blogspot.com/2023/07/really-reasonable-ribbon-july-blog-hop.html

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my word, I LOVE your colorful card with the black and white in the background. Absolutely gorgeous and FUN! Fantastic sorting idea, too. Geez, I have containers like that full of brads and beads and all kinds of things I hardly use. Die cuts would be a much better idea. Brilliant, Diane!

Ellibelle said...

What a fun way to spend a chilly January day, these gorgeous flowers come in so handy and you created a fabulous card using some of them!
Thanks so much for sharing again at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

Ines said...

Super:)Thanks for playing with us at Let’s Craft and Create :)Ines DT
http://inka-mojmalyswiat.blogspot.com/
https://letscreatechallenges.blogspot.com/http://