Monday, July 3, 2023

July 2023 Triple B Challenge

Triple B has a new monthly challenge today
and a fitting colorful mood board perfect for July.
The mood board is for inspiration only, BUT
you do need to use at least a floral, bird or butterfly
on your creation, or two or all three,

I once again used my Spellbinders Be Bold Blooms die
and think this is the most I have ever used one die so  much
with the exception of my nesting dies, but these flowers
are so easy, pretty and come in so handy to make a
beautiful card.  Of course I did let the mood board inspire me
with the patriotic colors.  I didn't add much greenery as 
I wanted to keep within the RWB color range.
 


Be sure to visit at the Triple B as we have more fabulous
inspiration and a guest designer with her beautiful
creation as well!

Entering the following challenges:
Cupcake Inspiration .... Red White Blue

Colorful Options .... Red White Blue

Seize The Birthday .... Anything Goes Birthday
Die Cut Diva's .... Happy Birthday



14 comments:

Darlene said...

LOVE these red, white & blue flowers! What a festive creation! Well done my friend!

Vicki said...

Love, love, love these red, white and blue flowers!! Thanks for having me as a guest DT at the Triple B.

Nora Noll said...

I never thought to use these dies in red white and blue!! I LOVE all of them together like this on your card. GORGEOUS design! Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

That set is a fave of mine too - just love how you did it in red/white/blue, Diane!! Thanks for sharing at Die Cut Divas!!

Leslie Miller said...

I love it every time you use these flowers! Such great dimension here, but not too much, and the texture and color is fabulous!

Leanne said...

Gorgeous card, so happy you played our challenge, I like how you did this layout...awesome job.

Leanne DT Member\CIC

Ashwini Rao said...

Fantastic use of the colors, Diane! I love how you've kept the card clean so the colors really pop up. Thank you so much for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!

Revati.p said...

Beautiful card. Love the flowers. Thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations! Have a crafty day!

Revati DT Member/CIC

Sasha said...

Love the red, white, and blue florals - perfect for the challenge! Thank you for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations, have a great day!

Sasha DT Member/CIC

Helen said...

Beautifully put together - a really elegant design.

Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations.

Helen x
DT

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our COLORFUL OPTIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

foleysfriend said...

Very pretty card. The die cut flowers are beautiful and I like your choice of the white and blue background panels.Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

sue n.

foleysfriend said...

The die cut flowers are so pretty. I love the way you've layered them for a bit of dimension. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

sue n.

Arlene said...

What a fun card in red, white and blue. So glad you joined us for our Birthday challenge at Die Cut Divas.