Friday, July 7, 2023

A Single Rose

Hello friends!
In case you haven't heard the news Darlene and I have started yet one more
NEW challenge blog called Simply Clean & Simple.
I am sure you can tell by the title that it is all about 
clean and simple cards, meaning leaving a lot of blank/white space. 
Are we nuts?  Probably!  But we thought we would give one more
challenge a go and came up with this one as we pride ourselves
for running orderly and fun challenges, I hope you will enjoy it
as much as we will!!  We will have an overall winner and three Top Winners
and maybe even toss in a prize here and there, you never know!
The new challenge will start the first Friday of each month
and end the 28th of each month.

Our OPTIONAL theme is Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue,
but you can create anything as long as it is CAS!!

I had the idea of this card in my head for a while and finally found the time
to put it together.  The embossing was to go on the left side but I had the
embossing plate in wrong with the debossed side out, so just flipped my card
base and decided to just go with it!!

The stamp set is one I received when I was on the DT for Sparkle N Sprinkle
and this is the first time this Rose has seen ink.
The set is Roses,  a nice set with three sentiments and three different Roses!!

We have a great new design team so make sure and head on over to
Simply Clean & Simple and join in with us and see all the beauty from the DT!

Entering the following challenges:
Creations In Pink .... Mainly Pink
The Flower Challenge .... CAS


If You Gave A Crafter A Cookie .... Pastels
Day of The Month Card Club .... National Simplicity Day




10 comments:

Darlene said...

So so pretty and love that border embossing ... perfect! I think this challenge is going to be fun!

Creaellenknutselsite said...

a beautiful CAS card i love the sot colors
thanks for joining us at creations in pink
hugs Ellen DT CIP

Doni High said...

Your single rose is so pretty and delicate. The embossing is a great accent and the sentiment is perfect. Love this card!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Just a lovely and perfectly CAS card, the added texture is such a pretty touch!

Deanne Saunders said...

Gorgeous card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Vickie Y said...

Beautifully designed; love the soft colors.

I Card Everyone said...

Diane, I cannot believe the stamina you and Darlene have! Another challenge to play in? Yes, thank you!
I'm so pleased to find your lovely rose in our gallery at The Flower Challenge! Beautifully colored - and way to 'just go with it' and your embossed edge. Looks right at home there!
Thanks so much for playing cards with us!
=]

Leslie Miller said...

Congratulations on getting off to a good start. I like your flip just fine. It draws to eye along the card. Pretty rose and perfect CAS!

Rosmarie said...

A wonderfully simple and clean card! Thank you so much for playing along with DotMCC! Rosi x

Diana Moriel said...

So pretty and lovely!!