Thursday, July 6, 2023

Just For Fun Beach Scene

 Hello Friends,  today was the only free day I didn't have a
design team blog post so I thought I would show a card I made
specifically for a couple challenges I saw.

One was a challenge at 
As You Like It and the theme was to use Patterned  or Plain Paper .
As you all know my favorite pattern papers
are the ones from Poland 'Mintay and P13'
Why do I like it?  It is the most beautiful paper,
the quality is fabulous and I seem to hoard it more
then use it, so time to bring it out!

I used P13 today though I pulled out three different
Mintay pads also but I loved the beach scene in this one.

Most of what you see on my card is the actual designer paper
which to me looks just like a watercolor painting,
 I fussy cut another sailboat and the lighthouse
and popped both up with itty bitty little foam squares.
I also cut some shore birds and seagulls and popped those as well!



I didn't think it needed any kind of sentiment
at this time so left it off.



The second challenge is at Little Red Wagon and
it's a Beach Theme.  I think my card qualifies!

Just a quick and easy card that was fun to put together.
Thanks for visiting with me today, I appreciate it!

Also entering the following challenges:
Challenge Up Your Life .... Patterned Paper

4 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful scene and paper. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, this is gorgeous! I do love a watercolor scene. It's so hard to cut into paper like this. Ask me how I know. Love the way you added the seagulls. They are just the right touch. Blank cards are good just the way they are. I often receive them from non-stamping friends. We as stampers feel compelled to add a sentiment to the front, but totally not necessary when you have something this lovely.

Kate said...

Such a lovely card and scene! The added dimension is a fabulous touch!

Thanks for joining us for our “Seven Seas of Rhye” beach challenge at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

denise said...

What a great use of the patterned paper! It feels like vacation. Thanks for playing along with challenge up your life!