Saturday, July 29, 2023

Sketch 731

We have a new sketch for you at Sketch Saturday
and it is a fun one.  The 'optional' theme is feature a food image. 

Obviously I didn't go with the optional theme but went with a floral theme.
I have to admit when I first saw the sketch it threw me a bit, then thought about using
some of my florals I already had made, these florals sure have come in handy!
The background was embossed with a Park Lane leafy EB folder which I thought would 
go well with the florals!!


Pop on over to Sketch Saturday and see more inspiration and we would love
to see YOUR take on the sketch!

Entering the following challenges:
Crafty Catz .... ATG/Hot Colors
Simon Says Wednesday .... ATG

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Great use of that sketch with these very lovely happy flowers.

Carol L said...

That's a very pretty background for those big colorful blooms and the sentiment is perfect! Wishing you a great day also!

Darnell said...

What a great idea to have some flowers on hand to pluck from for a sketch challenge, Diane! I love the composition of the pretty florals floating over that cool e/f! Hugs, Darnell

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, every time I see these bright flowers it just makes me smile! Love the pretty embossed panel, too. It's so petite and sweet!