Saturday, July 8, 2023

Thank You For Your Service

A new challenge begins today at
Can You Handle The Pressure 
where we are all about embossing folders.

There is always an optional theme and this time it is
STARS!

You can create anything though, as long as you have used an EB folder!

For my card I used a 'new to me' folder I purchased as a set of two
from Michaels last winter.
This folder has fun 'confetti' stars all over it and thought it would be
the perfect folder for my never seen ink before
Fun Stampers Journey Spellbinders stamp American Sun.
I have my stamp upside down for this card as it worked/looked better
for what I was trying to accomplish (thank you for your service)
with the thank you sentiment placement on the card.!

We would love to see YOU at
Can You Handle The Pressure.

5 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW what a beautiful folder and love that image! Fabulous patriotic inspiration! Love it! And yes, I don't think we thank our troops nearly enough! Where would we be today without their sacrifice!

Carol L said...

The stars and stripes look good the way you stamped them because the stars are always on the top of the flag anyway, Great background embossing for this one and I love anything patriotic. This will make a great Memorial day card too!

Leslie Miller said...

This looks fantastic, Diane! I love your folder and the stamp. It looks great in the vertical format.

Judy Woodland said...

I really love the rustic look of this card, that stamp is just fabulous. Especially the way you inked it up. And that embossing folder is the perfect backdrop. Such a wonderful patriotic beauty!!

Lisa said...

Really great patriotic thank you card! Love the flag, love the emboss folder.