Saturday, July 22, 2023

Nautical Challenge

A new challenge starts today at
Can You Handle The Pressure where we are all about using
embossing folders, a fabulous challenge that puts all those
embossing folders we all have to good use! 

The challenge is always anything goes using an EB folder
but we also have a theme for inspiration for those (like me) that need it!

This time our optional theme is NAUTICAL.

For my card I used an older Darice lighthouse embossing folder.
I also used some stitched die cut clouds cut from vellum from Kat Scrappiness,
a very old (2012) Turtle Border die from Memory Box
(first time I have ever used it) and a sentiment from the 
Catherine Pooler Ocean Chums set to finish my card!

We would love to see YOU at Can You Handle The Pressure
and there is always a prize up for grabs to one lucky random winner
and it could be YOU!!


7 comments:

Lia said...

The card with these awesome turtles is gorgeous!! You really should use them more often (LOL!)
Lia xx

Lisa said...

What a great emboss folder and the die cut turtles is a wonderful touch.

Carol L said...

What a fun card with those swimming turtles! I'm loving how you put this all together :)

Darlene said...

WOW ... I don't think I've ever seen an embossing folder like this ... and here I thought I had seen (and owned most lol) Darice folders. Awesome card and LOVE the turtles!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Love how those colored turtles really stand out on the white embossed background, cute sentiment too!

Judy Woodland said...

What a fabulous embossing folder, I have not seen it before. And those cute turtles are perfect for this card. I LOVE them....they just make me smile. Wonderful card, as usual.

Leslie Miller said...

Coolest lighthouse embossing folder for the nautical theme! I especially love the sea turtles swimming by with the perfect sentiment. I'm so glad they finally had their day!