Wednesday, July 12, 2023

In The Garden

 Hello Friends!
Here we are already in the middle of July with summer
being half over for us here in Michigan
and it seems like it just started!
It is also time for a new challenge theme at
The Sisterhood of Crafters and it is In The Garden
So many options to be had with that theme!
I decided to go with a die I have long had in my possession it seems
like forever (2012).  I purchased this die eons ago as it reminded me of
my Mom as she had a nice gazebo that she thoroughly enjoyed.
all the little die cut pieces you see come with the die set.

I inked up some green grass using oxides and stenciled clouds
using oxide stormy sky and faded jeans.

Supplies used:  Die Versions Garden Gazebo, Lawn Fawn Cloud Stencil,
Spellbinders Garden Favorites Sentiments, Black Nuvo Drops.

Myself and my 'sistahs' would love to see your In The Garden creations at
The Sisterhood!

5 comments:

Darlene said...

OH what a beautiful scene! Love your welcoming gazebo and your clouds give your scene awesome depth. Beautifully done my friend!!

Carol L said...

What a lovely card to bring back memories of your mom and her gazebo! I love all the birds and butterflies and random cute little flowers! Beautiful!

Ina G said...

What a beautiful scene Diane. Love the gazebo and those fluffy clouds in the background. So pretty with the tiny flower heads and potted flowers. Of course they need water and the birds flying by to check everything out. Lovely sentiment.

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, I love a gazebo! What a pretty garden on a card, and I imagine your Mom's garden was beautiful, too.

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous die cut and super cute scene you created with it.