Monday, February 19, 2024

Birthday Wishes


 I saw where Time Out challenges were celebrating their 10th
birthday of being a challenge blog.
Being a co-owner of 9 challenge blogs I know how much time
and effort is put into running challenge blogs
and wanted to join in with their birthday celebrations.
Just to keep it going for TEN years is quite a feat!
I also mentioned it to my partner in crime(Dar) that
we both should join in and she jumped at the chance to
create something then other for our own challenge blogs.
and you can see her card HERE!

For my card I used a beautiful Altenew layered stencil
Golden Days.  I have used this stencil before but never in
these colors, which are Altenew's 
Blush~Rouge~Crimson and Velvet.


Happy Birthday Time Out!!

Also entering in these fun challenges:
Seize The Birthday #277 .... ATG

8 comments:

Darlene said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Love your choice of colors!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my, this is the most gorgeous layered stenciling! Beautiful colors, too. Yes, 10 years is quite a feat!

Glenda J said...

This is so striking Diane! I love your choice of colours - really beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday.

Nancy said...

This is gorgeous, Diane! I just gasped when I saw it! Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday when I know how busy you are!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Stunning and result using that stencil thanks for joining in at STB

Linda said...

What a stunning, beautiful card. Such a lovely way to fill up a card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Nonni said...

That large bloom is simply stunning and I love the combo of soft and bold colors that you chose. Thank you for joining our 10th birthday challenge at Time Out!

Bobby said...

So gorgeous, Diane. I just made a card using that same stencil along with the hot foil plate. Your color choices worked beautifully and I will have to remember them. Thanks for joining in our birthday celebration at Time Out.