Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Love Challenge

At the Sisterhood of Crafters our challenge is all about LOVE
at least that is our theme for this challenge!

Lat year I saw this love die from Penny Black called Immense Love
and searched all over until I finally found it in stock somewhere
but by the time I received it, it was too late for Valentine's Day,
so after a full year, it is finally making it's debut here today.
I die cut it with a scrap of gingham paper and added a few of my
already been created handmade flowers to it.  The die seemed to be a perfect
fit for my mini slimline card!
I guess my card theme of LOVE couldn't get any bigger then this !!!

Come and join us at The Sisterhood of Crafters and
show us your LOVE!!

6 comments:

Carol L said...

What a wonderful combo using the gingham for the word die and beautiful matching flowers to go along with the word. Happy Valentine's day!

Lia said...

The gingham letters are gorgeous! And I like the way you added the flowers.
Lia xx

Bonnie said...

Well worth the wait. Red gingham is a real star of the show here.

Leslie Miller said...

Gingham love is the best... next to the real thing, that is. This is so cute with the flowers. I think the immense words are so cool. I have the "enjoy" still sitting in my NBUS, but not for much longer I hope.

Darlene said...

Well, there ya go!! Well worth the wait as it is AWESOME! The red gingham is PERFECT and your floral cluster is a sweet finishing touch! I think this is now one of my favorite cards of yours! Nicely done my friend!!!

Kristin Sluhan said...

LOVE your gingham love! And with the flower die cuts, you can really use this for anytime, not just Valentines!