Saturday, February 24, 2024

Squares/Circles Challenge

Hello friends, it's time for a new challenge at
Can You Handle The Pressure and our 'OPTIONAL' theme is
CIRCLES AND/OR SQUARES!

I chose circles for my card using a 3D embossing folder from
WeR Memory Keepers 'Dotted' folder.

I kept my card simple and had a dire need for a sympathy card
so chose to go that route!
The greenery is a PoppyStamps Sylvan Sprig
and the sentiment is from The Ton Easy Expressions.


My card is actually a lighter green in color but to capture
the circles on the bottom of my card I had to darken up
my photo!

Come on over to Can You Handle The Pressure,
get those embossing folders out and have some fun with us!!

8 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

Love those big, bold dots on that folder! The greenery really makes an impact on them, lovely card.

Darlene said...

Simply perfect! What a beautiful CAS design ... perfect sympathy card!

Carol L said...

The soothing green colors make for a lovely sympathy card and I love the embossing folder you chose too. Very pretty!

Bonnie said...

This will offer comfort to who ever receives this. Green is a perfect color.

Lia said...

A beautiful CAS card for a sad occasion.
Lia xx

Vicky Hayes said...

Foliage is always perfect for a sympathy card and I think the dots add a lovely subtle bit of texture. I am inspired! Vicky x

Leslie Miller said...

The Sylvan Sprig is one of my favorite and most often used dies. I love the soothing green here. It makes a beautiful sympathy card, but I'm sorry you needed one.

Judy Woodland said...

Oh, I love this. The simplicity, the pretty green and white, that wonderful embossed background. The whole package is just so elegant and classy. BEAUTIFUL!!!!