Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Guest Designing At Word Art Wednesday

 Hello friends, this is my last guest design spot for this month over at
Word Art Wednesday challenge
and I have created the card below using the scripture sent to me
for the challenge.

My card is a 5 1/2" by 5 1/2" square card that I am hoping will fit in a
6 inch envelope.  The background papers are from Mintay Birdsong
and I used a  Gina Marie Designs die to print my scripture on.
The flowers were created using Concord & 9th Picked Posie dies,
one butterfly is Cheapo dies and the other is Sue Wilson.
The strips at the bottom are Pretty Pink Posh.
A few gems were added for a bit of bling!


We would love to have YOU join us at Word art Wednesday
and I want to thank Karen and the team for having me guest design!!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, very pretty! Love those beautiful big orange flowers. It's kinda crazy, but our mailbox won't hold a card any wider than 5", so I have to be careful about size unless I want to drive across town to the post office. We have a locking box that holds a lot of received mail, but not much in the outgoing. I love how you coordinated all your design elements on this gorgeous card!