Friday, February 2, 2024

Colorful Options February 2024

Welcome to February at Colorful Options
where we are all about PINK!!
We have a fun inspiration board and want to see all things pink,
rainbow colors are allowed too !!

For my card I used a new to me stencil, die and stamp combo.
It is from a company I discovered at scrapbookdorcom
LDRS Creative right here out of Michigan my home
state, who knew??
The set is Joyful Blooms.
I stenciled first using all Altenew inks
Razzleberry, Rubellite, Pinkalicious and Pink Diamond 
for the pinks and Firefly, Grass field and Shadow Creek
for the greens.

After die cutting I popped it up on a Spellbinders
Floral Oval die and finished with a Pink Fresh Studio sentiment!


Come and have some PINK fun with us at

3 comments:

Darlene said...

BEAUTIFUL stenciling and overall design! Nicely done!

baileyrosy.com said...

What a glorious card and I just love those gorgeous pink tones.

Marie

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, pretty in pink! A gorgeous stamp. It's fun to discover a stamp company right in your own state. I've been surprised how many are in Oregon. Your Spellbinders die is the perfect dainty back up for the flowers!