Saturday, February 24, 2024

Sketch Saturday #745

Hello friends, it time again for another sketch from 
Sketch Saturday 
and it is a pretty easy one at that!

We have an OPTIONAL twist of to feature GREEN!


For my card, I turned it to go up and down which suits my style better.
After all they say to make a sketch your own as long as the sketch can be seen!
I used a few just purchased Reminisce 'Irish Kiss' stickers from a 12x12 sheet of
St Patrick's fun!  The background paper is from the same packet.


Come on over and join us for our fun sketch at Sketch Saturday!!


3 comments:

Darlene said...

What a fabulous St. Patty's Day card ... great thinking for this sketch!

Vicky Hayes said...

This is great fun Diane and a good idea to turn the sketch into a portrait style rather than landscape. Vicky x

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, my paper lovin' heart is feeling happy seeing this! Cute!