Friday, February 16, 2024

Two Old Bats Reminder February 2024

We are halfway through our challenge at Two Old Bats
where everyday is Halloween!  You can let our fun mood board inspire
you as it me, or just create anything Halloween!
 



I let the upper right get my creative juices going.
The cobweb and the two hearts 'spoke' to me.
I used a couple Tutti Designs stitched hearts, a corner spider web
from Tutti Designs and a few fun ghosts from Impression Obsession!
The sentiment was computer generated!

Hope to see you over at Two Old Bats,
plenty of spooky inspiration there!!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

This is so cute, Diane! I love the spiderweb in blue, and after seeing this I'm convinced I need some new ghost dies. So much of my new stuff is for Christmas. Halloween got left behind last year. I like this composition, and the black hearts set everything off perfectly.

Vicky Hayes said...

This is fabulous Diane, from the background to the the blue spiders webs to those amazing ghosties! Vicky x

Fran Wing said...

What a cute card, Diane! Pale blue and white are not the "normal" Halloween colors, but the two black hearts make it so.
Xoxo, Fran