Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Heartfelt Challenge

 Hello Double D friends, we have a new challenge theme
starting today and it is HEARTFELT
we want to see HEARTS on your projects!
As always we have a fun mood board for inspiration.

When I purchased the Waffle Flower postage set last year I loved it
and when I saw they added a postage collage Rose stencil and Love stamp set to it
I just had to order it, only thing was it was out of stock everywhere so I put in
a pre-order and waited (not too patiently I might add)for it to come in.
So, while waiting I pulled out one of the postage die cuts I already had cut
and two small Recollections Stamps set I purchased a few years ago(and have never used) 
and came up with this fun card, I had intended to wait and use my new collage stencil
but when the stencil and stamps came I just added to what I had done.  
You can see my 14cents is all wobbly in the right top corner but that is because these stamps
are TINY and my eyesight in these old eyes sure aren't what they used to be
and it looked straight (ahem) in my platform.
So that is how this cute little Valentine kitty card
came about.  You will see the Rose stencil used
much later on my blog.

So come on over to Double D and show us your love with
your heartfelt creations, always plenty of beautiful inspiration there
from the design teams!!

9 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

This is a FUN card! I also have this WF Collection, love it! You can use it for ANYTHING! lol I have one coming up for our Nautical Challenge! Love your sweet little kitties--they're the cutest! This card is the cat's meow! ;)

Vicki said...

This is such a cute Valentine! All of those kitties sitting pretty waiting to share a Valentine greeting. The postage collage die is so fun and versatile. All of the different stamps came together to create an adorable card.

Darlene said...

You are making such awesome cards with this stamp/die set! And of course all the cute kitties are right up your alley! Cute, cute card!

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, I would buy these postage stamps! Wouldn't it be nice if postage was still 14 and 20 cents? What a sweet and adorable Valentine!

Barbara said...

I have wanted this die set from WW for a long time and have been putting it off. Not sure why? When I see cards like this it is getting harder and harder not to buy. This is a fun card, and I can see many ways to use it.

Pam Sparks said...

I bought this too and I wanted to use it for Christmas and didn't get to it....now seeing your darling, cute card I want to even more! Totally charming and I have some cat loving granddaughters that would love this!

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous and creative card lovely colors and design. ♥

Judy Woodland said...

So stinkin' adorable. I have that Waffle Flower set and haven't used it yet. WHAAAT???? Why have I not gotten it out, I love what you have done with it here. all those images are so cute, I love it.

Barbara said...

Aww I love kitties, what a great Valentine layout and such a fun set of stamps used with it!