Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Guest Designing At Word Art Wednesday

 Hello Friends, this month I have the honor of guest designing
at Word Art Wednesday
and this is my card I created with the scripture below sent to me.
I created an A2 card using a WeR Memory Keepers EB folder
for my background and Spellbinders Labels 17 for my cut outs.
The pretty butterfly paper is from P13 Spring Is Calling,
the butterflies are Sue Wilson and the flower is from my
handmade flower stash!  I added a few gems for bling!

I want to thank Karen and the team for having me this month
and invite YOU to join in at Word Art Wednesday yourself
and you can choose to use the scripture or not.

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

What a pretty card, Diane! The paper is super sweet and the die cut butterflies are so dainty. Love the colors, all fresh and springy. The verse is an interesting thought the way it's phrased. Congratulations on your guest spot!