Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Stencil Fun February 2024

 Happy February, the month where we see lots of hearts appearing
on our blogs, which is fine with me as I happen to love
working with my heart stamps and dies!

It also brings us to a new challenge theme (optional) at
Crazy Is Our Name Stencils Are Our Game
or as better known by Stencil Fun
and our optional theme (in case you haven't guessed it)
is LOVE/HEARTS!

I did a bad/good thing and joined the Spellbinders monthly
stencil club as when I saw this stencil
'My Love Grows'
I knew I had to have it!
It is a 4 layer stencil and so very easy to use, nice size too
I can't wait to see what next month brings me.
So, here is my stenciled heart card, keeping within
the optional 'heart' theme!

For my Anything Goes card I used another 
Spellbinders stencil 'Layered Floral Corner'.
This is a 3 layer stencil that I picked during one of their
fabulous warehouse sales! 
I added a sentiment from Sizzix, butterflies die cut
with Sue Wilson dies and a few gems to the flower centers. 


We would LOVE to see you come on over and join in our
Stencil Fun!!


4 comments:

Carol L said...

Those stenciled heart stems look so pretty done in the colors you chose and I love the sunshine sentiment with all those tiny butterflies and blooms too! Great stencil designs!

Darlene said...

Both cards are just beautiful! You are so GOOD with stenciling! Your choice of color is perfect! Awesome stenciling inspiration! Well done my friend!

Bonnie said...

So interesting that good is not bad. Can't wait to see the stencil used for so many applications by using color shifts.

Leslie Miller said...

You have the prettiest stencils and the club sounds perfect for you! The growing hearts are so cute! I love when something is both whimsical and pretty. It's a perfect combo. Same with the flower corner. It's so sweet, and the sparkly butterflies give it even more life!